Thursday 26 May 2011

On the subject ‘Can we make a difference’

On the subject ‘Can we make a difference’


Somebody on my group asked me today ; ” what if all the voices and all the standing against rape of little girls at schools; and murders; and ….. doesn’t help? Dont you think more than standing might be required – and if so – what exactly do you propose we do? I am one of the peace and lovenicks but …. my heart falters. Tell me something to make me keep standing and praying and hoping and believing – I think we are living in fairyland – all this chirping on the pages of importance – where are we going with it – who gives a damn? “
This was my answer :
” Hi Sasha. To answer your question, I give a damn. Me and you and a whole lot of other good people out there. If I was speaking on my own I wouldn’t be heard but my voice and the voices of all the other members of the group make a mighty powerful roar that MUST be heard. We are busy registering as a non profit, non government organisation and then we will be building our headquarters. If everyone decides to give up this early in this race then pretty soon there will be no one to speak for these frightened little angels. We, I can’t let that happen and I won’t. Evil prevails when good men do nothing. Please don’t give up the hope. Keep the flame alive. Together we can make a difference. Love and peace to you and your family. “
Let us stand up and shout together and be a voice for someone who has been silenced by crime, some child who has been raped or abused, someone who was battered, beaten and too afraid to speak. Give them a voice.
Peace & love to all.
Mail me your thoughts.
Check the group : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&story_fbid=399190324928&gid=211627829928#!/group.php?v=wall&gid=211627829928

No comments:

Post a Comment