Thursday 2 June 2011

Should Table Mountain be nominated as a 7th Wonder of the world?

TABLE MOUNTAIN

This beautiful mountain created by GOD more than 260-million years ago is NOT YET one of the 7 wonders of the world. Why not I ask. Is it not beautiful enough? Is it because it is in South Africa? HELL NO! It is because there are not enough people fighting for it to be nominated. There are more than 49 Million people which I think is more than enough to get Table Mountain on the 7 Wonders list. So what is the problem? Don't we care enough? Well I do and I'm sure there are a whole lot of others out there who do too. Lets stand together on this one and show the rest of the world we can and will, not just for Cape Town but for the whole of South Africa. Someone famous once said, "TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL".

So I say HELL YES it should be nominated and recognized as THE Wonder of the world.

Vote 4 Table Mountain

Follow me on Twitter

Facebook Profile

Wordpress

Mail me

No comments:

Post a Comment